New mouse in action. Sensonic Glaser G20.

Sensonic? New brand in the market? I don't know because it was just until the past few months I've started to see this brand's peripherals selling on my favorite store's (All IT@Digital Mall Section 14) shelves.


I would never wanted to switch to other mouse other than my trusted and reliable mouse, the Logitech MX518 1800dpi.


So why did I buy a new mouse you ask. It's because the DPI switch button started to fail on me and I needed that button to switch down to lower speeds when I do sniping in Counter Strike or Sudden Attack. I've sent the mouse for RMA and waiting for reply, while I started hunt for a new mouse, I saw this Sensonic Glaser G20 mouse, which looks really like Apple Might Mouse.


At first, for the price of RM21.90, I wouldn't expect anything better than this. I initially bought the white colored one, which mimics Apple Mighty Mouse's original color. I felt like I was some sort of designer while I'm using it. Hehe. And heck, it looks so sleek beside my MacBook, which really blends with the color of my MacBook since it is white in color and has a glossy surface.


The thing is that, the left click button started to act weird after just using for 2 days. It's too soft to an extend that my single click became double clicks. So, I've sent it back for an exchange, since I'm still in the 7 days 1 to 1 exchange period.


To my avail, the white color ones are all sold out! What the heck? The shelve was filled with White color ones on the other day! Wow, I guess this mouse is really selling very well after they've dropped the price from RM25.90 to RM21.90.


I had to settle down the black/blue colored one. It was quitedisappointing because I really like the white color ones. It just looks so good!


Talking about the performance of this mouse now, for a RM20 mouse, it really performs very well. Out of expectation, I'm really satisfied with the performance of this mouse. I've tried gaming on some of my favorite games and it really performs at an acceptable level for a cheap mouse like this. My head shots are still on and turning 180 degrees are done with ease without skipping.


The black one looks good on my table since my monitor, keyboard and speakers are all in black color, but I still like the white one because it gave me an unique feel that I can't tell. I had to stare at the mouse every few minutes when I was using the white one because it just looks so good. Haha. But overall, I'm still satisfied with my purchase. I'd recommend to anyone that's hunting for a cheap and good mouse that can rock your games and desktop.


I give it 4 out of 5 for this mouse. It's really a great value mouse. RM20 for a mouse that works on almost all surface? That's a bargain mate.

Comments

Popular Posts