Obsessed with money making online..

I've been thinking lately that since I'm always online, why don't I make full use of it by making some bucks online. I've read lots and I mean lotsssssssssss of advertisements & links showing me how to make money online, but I was always afraid to try them out, with the internet security so fragile nowadays, I was afraid that I might be scammed or confidential datas or my credit cards number might get stolen by just surfing to those sites.

I was surfing the internet the other day, when I came across this Malaysian web which shows the top Paid to Click sites only. I was very desperate to try make money online, so I gave it a try anyways.

Here's one of them: Onbux, which I think is the easiest for beginners. So why don't you give it a try on this site first if you're a newbie. But first of all, do register yourself a paypal or alertpay account if you haven't.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


Neobux: 4 ads per day. $0.01 per ad.



Besides that, there are websites that offer more than clicking advertisements. You can also earn money by signing up to services or completing surveys. But let's not make things more complicated for you already. Here are few more sites if you are still interested in making money by clicking advertisements. Of course there are a lot of websites out there, but don't confuse yourself just yet.

Incentria: A lot of ads. Approximately $0.001-$0.005 per ad.

Incentria

Clicksia: A lot of ads. Approximately $0.001-$0.005 per ad.


Clicksia

There are a lot more sites like this on the internet. You can discover them by yourself but please check the payout minimum and check on the reviews. This is very important because it determines whether you can cash out your money to your Paypal account etc. in the fastest time.

Don't try to accumulate. Request for a payout whenever you are eligible. This is to avoid any mishappens such as server error, website close down, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts