2018

It's been awhile since I've been posting to this blog. Blogspot used to be cool and all but nowadays most of them have "upgraded" to Wordpress. The reason is that, Wordpress not only lets you post online, but also lets you create multi purpose websites as well, be it eCommerce or just a corporate profile page, you can do it all with Wordpress.

It's sad to see Blogspot which once regarded as the top blogspot on the internet, loses out users on a daily basis. When Google gives up on a certain service and no longer pushing them, it can only mean one thing: Death.

For most bloggers that started in my time, we all had a blogspot domain. One of the most memorable one is everydayfoodilove, it seems they've moved on to use their own domain now, but they are still keeping the classic blogspot posts design, which brings back the nostalgia.

I will stop here now and work on my other websites.

Please do visit my new blog, http://www.soapify.my to learn more about soap making.

Comments

Popular Posts