It's been a while. Last year of receiving Angpows.

It's been awhile since my last post. Looking back at last year, there aren't many things that I've done. I've sold my business in the September, choked up some money from the business and I've been having a long holiday ever since. Almost half a year doing nothing now, So where will my life lead me to? I've got myself a condo, some cash in the bank and sold off some gadgets I don't need. Is there a need to actually collect a phone? Well, I know how a phone can look so good, but the thing is the battery and the inert just won't last.

We've been busy over a game called the Clash of Clans. It's a team game.. We love this game a lot. But the thing is, it's time consuming!

Back to the money game, what is the best way to earn money? Of course investments! But then again, what type of investment? There are whole loads of investments. Bonds, stocks, mutual funds, futures, forex, gold, property and more.

Comments

Popular Posts